We’re back with a fresh new design
We’re pleased to confirm the relaunch of Tech Natter’s fresh new design!
That’s right, we’re back with a new look and some nifty new features. Our comment system has been majorly improved so you can leave comments through your favourite social accounts. We’ve also expanded our social networking reach so our stories can be sent even further.
Our focus remains the same. We’re aiming to deliver content that you want to read, every single day!
Here’s the new ways you can keep up with us:
- TechNatter.com – Of course you can get the latest news by visiting our website. News will be published here each day for you to enjoy.
- Subscribe by Email – At the right hand side of Tech Natter, you’ll see an option to subscribe to us by email. This means that each time we publish new content, we will send the full story to your email inbox.
- Facebook – Simply like our Facebook page and follow us for the latest stories. These will be available as soon as we publish them at our website.
- Twitter – Our Twitter feed will be updated with the latest news as it happens. Simply follow us to see our stories on your feed.
- Google Plus – If you’re a Google Plus user, we’ve create a brand account. Here you can follow our latest updates.
- YouTube – Thanks to our new brand account, we also have a YouTube Channel. Look out for videos soon!
- Tumblr – Our Tumblr blog will provide short introductions to our posts. So please follow it if you use Tumblr.
Stay tuned for more news!